Sunday 19 March 2017

CERTE Bride Course-University Campus Visit Days

As part of the CERTE Bridge Course, students had the opportunity to visit Brickfields Asia College (BAC) and the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC). At BAC student had the chance to attend classes, tour the campus, and speak with professors. At UNMC, they were given the chance to present who they are and why they want to pursue higher education, tour the campus, and visit with current students. They were able to have their questions answered and experience a bit of university life! 




4 comments:

  1. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.ติว igcse ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, in these stories, as well as in the real world, the section of our population with disabilities were often restricted in jails and almshouses without decent food, clothing, personal hygiene, and exercise. nursery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.ติว a level ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.a level

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.